Terms and conditions
- All entries must be submitted using the official online entry form and be received by midnight Friday, April 22, 2016.
- Once received no entries will be returned unless specifically requested by the applicant.
- The organisers cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for the protection of rights to their products/service.
- The decision of the judges is final in terms of any award made. The organisers will not be obliged to justify their decision or enter into any correspondence.
- Any entrants for the awards must be prepared to receive media coverage and this should be accepted as a condition of entry.
- Finalists in all categories are expected to attend the awards ceremony in Ipswich on Thursday, July 7, 2016, as guests of the sponsors and organisers.
- Shortlisted applicants for the final may be requested to supply additional material in support of their application and to receive a visit from the judging panel if necessary.
- The organisers reserve the right, not to make awards in any category if the standard of entry does not warrant it.
- Entries and contact details submitted will be passed onto our judges for the awards process.
- All information submitted will be treated as confidential if so requested.
- The awards scheme is not open to companies in the Archant group or to sponsoring companies.
- Entries are welcomed from businesses and individuals operating within the circulation area of the East Anglian Daily Times.
The information that you give and that we obtain through you using this website may be used by this Company and by other Group Companies in the same group (“Group Companies”) for purposes in connection with your use of this website and other websites operated by Group Companies and also for marketing activities of this Company and other Companies in that Group. By using this site you confirm your consent to this. If you do not want to receive any marketing information from this Company and/or other Group Companies then please notify us.
Below is an abbreviated version of the terms and conditions for the purchase of tickets. Your use of this ticket is deemed as full acceptance of these terms. The event may be delayed, interrupted, postponed or cancelled.
All ticket payments must be paid in full at time of booking, all tickets are non refundable under any circumstances unless we have to for any reason cancel or postpone the event.
With the exception of for commercial gain, the making of recordings and photography with or without flash is allowed. Archant reserves the right to refuse admission into the event. Archant also reserves the right to terminate your permission to be on the premises. Archant reserves the right for themselves or third parties to carry out general filming ad sound recording in or around the building and you consent to be photographed or sound recorded and to Archant’s commercial exploitation of such film or recording without any right to payment. Archant shall not be liable for any loss or damage (other than personal injury or death) sustained at the event unless due to the negligence of Archant or its employees. The minimum age for attendance at the event is 18.
"Once again, the awards attracted a strong and diverse range of entries, underlining the vibrancy of the region’s economy and the enterprise, creativity and innovation which underpin it. Congratulations to all our winners and finalists."Terry HuntEditor, East Anglian Daily Times