"Being named Business of the Year was not only great publicity but great for staff morale throughout the company in today's difficult trading climate"
Barry DennyManaging Director of Denny Bros
Terms and Conditions
- All entries (with the exception of the Environment & Sustainability category) must be submitted using the official online entry form and be received by midnight Sunday April 21 2013,
- Entries for the Environment & Sustainability category must be submitted using the official online entry form and be received by midnight Wednesday April 24, 2013
- Once received no entries will be returned unless specifically requested by the applicant.
- The organisers cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for the protection of rights to their products/service.
- The decision of the judges is final in terms of any award made. The organisers will not be obliged to justify their decision or enter into any correspondence.
- Any entrants for the awards must be prepared to receive media coverage and this should be accepted as a condition of entry.
- Finalists in all categories are expected to attend the awards ceremony in Ipswich on Thursday July 4 2013, as guests of the sponsors and organisers.
- Shortlisted applicants for the final may be requested to supply additional material in support of their application and to receive a visit from the judging panel if necessary.
- The organisers reserve the right, not to make awards in any category if the standard of entry does not warrant it.
- All information submitted will be treated as confidential if so requested and will not, subject to 6 above, be disclosed without the permission of the applicant.
- The awards scheme is not open to companies in the Archant group or to sponsoring companies.
- Entries are welcomed from businesses operating within the circulation area of the East Anglian Daily Times.