"With some surveys offering tentative signs of an upturn in the economy, perhaps we can even dare to hope that the number of entries for this year's awards is a sign of confidence returning"
Terry HuntEditor, East Anglian Daily Times
Terms and Conditions
- All entries (with the exception of the Environment & Sustainability category) must be submitted using the official online entry form and be received by midnight Sunday April 21 2013,
- Entries for the Environment & Sustainability category must be submitted using the official online entry form and be received by midnight Wednesday April 24, 2013
- Once received no entries will be returned unless specifically requested by the applicant.
- The organisers cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for the protection of rights to their products/service.
- The decision of the judges is final in terms of any award made. The organisers will not be obliged to justify their decision or enter into any correspondence.
- Any entrants for the awards must be prepared to receive media coverage and this should be accepted as a condition of entry.
- Finalists in all categories are expected to attend the awards ceremony in Ipswich on Thursday July 4 2013, as guests of the sponsors and organisers.
- Shortlisted applicants for the final may be requested to supply additional material in support of their application and to receive a visit from the judging panel if necessary.
- The organisers reserve the right, not to make awards in any category if the standard of entry does not warrant it.
- All information submitted will be treated as confidential if so requested and will not, subject to 6 above, be disclosed without the permission of the applicant.
- The awards scheme is not open to companies in the Archant group or to sponsoring companies.
- Entries are welcomed from businesses operating within the circulation area of the East Anglian Daily Times.