- How do I enter? Click here: to fill in our online entry form.
- Does it cost to enter? No, entry is free!
- When do entries close? Entries close on 2017.
- When does judging take place? Judging takes place between 26th April – 26th May.
- What is the judging process? All the entries are put to a panel of expert judges from the Suffolk business industry. There are two judges allocated to each category and each pair will choose between 6-8 businesses from entries which they’d like to visit for a judges’ meeting. The judges will arrange a visit to the business to find out more, the judging meetings are one hour each and are an informal format, giving the entrant the opportunity to tell the judges all about their business and show them around. The judges will have a pre-determined criteria from which they will judge the businesses against. From the visited businesses, the judges will choose their three finalists who will be invited along to the awards ceremony on Thursday 6th July. The winner will be announced on the evening.
- What is the dress code? Black Tie.
- What is the format of the evening? Guests will be welcomed with a sparkling drinks reception to network, then will be seated and served a delicious three course meal. The awards ceremony will take place after the meal where all the winners shall be revealed!
- When does the EADT Business Awards take place? Thursday 6th July at Trinity Park in Ipswich from 6:30pm.