- How do I enter? The online entry form will become available when the awards are open for entries.
- Does it cost to enter? No, entry is free!
- When do entries close? Entries close on Friday 4th May 2018.
- When does judging take place? Judging takes place between 14th May – 8th June.
- What is the judging process? All the entries are put to a panel of expert judges from the Suffolk business industry. There are two judges allocated to each category and each pair will choose between 6-8 businesses from entries which they’d like to visit for a judges’ meeting. The judges will arrange a visit to the business to find out more, the judging meetings are one hour each and are an informal format, giving the entrant the opportunity to tell the judges about their business and show them around. The judges will have a pre-determined criteria from which they will judge the businesses against. In some cases the judges might as businesses to prepare something in advance of the meeting. From the visited businesses, the judges will choose their four finalists who will be invited along to the awards ceremony. The winner will be announced on the evening.
- What is the dress code? Black Tie.
- What is the format of the evening? Guests will be welcomed with a sparkling drinks reception to network, then will be seated and served a delicious three course meal. The awards ceremony will take place after the meal where all the winners shall be revealed!
- When does the Suffolk Business Awards take place? The date and venue for the 2018 awards will be confirmed shortly.